Grant support for Businesses recovering from Covid
Chambers Ireland, supported by Meta, have created a fund consisting of a limited series of €4,000 grants to support affiliated Chamber member companies recovering from Covid, that are looking to invest in sustainability projects in support of certain business focussed UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). The projects that will be selected will further a company’s work on projects supporting any of the below SDGs which are relevant to Chambers Ireland’s core priorities.
One grant will be allocated to a member of each affiliated member Chamber. The grant will be in relation to validated external expenses incurred to support delivery of the project. In order to apply simply click on the attached link and give a description of the project, the expense that will be incurred and its benefits in relation to the SDGs referenced above. To qualify a company must:
- Be a member of a Chamber affiliated to Chambers Ireland
- Be a registered limited company in Ireland and up to date with its filings with the Companies Registration Office (CRO)
- Be prepared to make a presentation to its local Chamber and Chambers Ireland upon the successful outcome of the project
- Be willing to acknowledge engagement on social media platforms such as Facebook and Instagram
- Have fewer than 50 employees
- Have an annual turnover of less than €10 million euros
- Had been in receipt of the Temporary Wage Subsidy Scheme that ended on the 31st of August 2020
- Be in possession of a valid Tax Clearance certificate
A selection committee will review all applications and determine the successful projects. The decisions of the selection committee will be final. Should no entries be received from any member of a specific Chamber, the selection committee have discretion to re-allocate the grant(s).
Winners will be notified as soon as possible thereafter. 50% of the grant will be payable in advance, with the balance being paid on production of proof of the completion of the project.
By applying for the grant, you agree that Chambers Ireland or their representatives may contact you or your local chamber to discuss your application.
We are very grateful for the support of Meta in making this program available